This is the reason why I haven’t been posting much on the blog lately. I spent over 12 hours working on this little project and I’m pretty pleased with the results. I’ve emailed the “Playing for Change” group in the hope that they will allow me to keep this video on Youtube. I used their version of the “Stand by Me” song. Fingers crossed!
This project wouldn’t have been possible without the help of colleagues, whose names will appear at the end of the video. A HUGE MERCI also goes to all the students who willingly shared their thoughts and helped sticking all their peace messages to the wall.
Have a great night! 🙂