This is our school dress code. The warm season is upon us (I hope!) so make sure to take a look at it.
STUDENT DRESS CODE: Expressive not Offensive!
In the hopes of creating a better learning environment, this is what JQ staff recommends for everyone. Lord Byng has a similar dress code.
- No visible underwear (male or female)
- No offensive, discriminatory attire or attire (including cosmetics and jewelry) which may intimidate or makes other feel uncomfortable
- Minimal midriff (no visible navel)
- No skirts or shorts which fall above mid-thigh. Good judgment needs to prevail.
- No low tops which reveal cleavage
Certain clothing, which is acceptable at the beach or at a rock concert, is not appropriate for school.
Thanks for your support! 🙂