Now that we saw and experienced the dancing, it’s time to reflect.
Here’s some homework for you. These questions are there to help you write some good feedback to the artists. You don’t need to use them all.
1. What did you think of the performance?
2. What emotions did you feel?
3. Do you have a different view of dancing now that you’ve seen this performance?
4. In what way did you feel inspired?
5. If you’re a dancer, in what way do you relate to their stories?
6. All dancers had a different story to tell. What message(s) did they share that stood out?
Your answer should appear in the comment section of this post. Remember to only put your number when you sign at the end of your comment.
Length: you know when it’s good enough.
Due date: as soon as you can!