Thank you so much for coming to “Meet the Teacher Night”! This has been by far the biggest turn out in my years at JQ. All parents (except one) were present that night. I look forward to working with you and your child this year.
Something I forgot to mention is that I’m always looking for donations or loans for the classroom. Since I’m big on reusing ‘stuff’, I would rather not buy any of these in the first place. Let me know if you can help.
1. Guitar (s) – My old one got stolen last summer so if it is a very valuable instrument it might not be a good idea to lend it to us…
2. Cushions of all sizes – I have a lot of extra fabric at home to sew cushion covers so all types and colors are welcome!
3. One or two floor lamps – This style is perfect as I can easily switch shades.
4. A Bisssell sweeper – To keep the white carpet in our reading corner looking good.
5. Books for our classroom library
Thanks in advance!